1. Playing with knock-off Photoshop.
2. Watching world-turned-upside-down singing sensations on Britain's Got Talent.
3. Climbing down 25 foot ravines with Girl Scouts, clambering through creeks and over four waterfalls, teaching them to form a human chain to get back out again, and then panicking when they all start cheering and saying "LET'S DO THAT AGAIN" because my 42-year-old calf muscles are already seizing and maybe weaving potholders isn't such a bad idea after all.
4. Looking up the definition of "thaumaturgy".
5. Still watching The Office.
6. Wondering whether bleaching a mauve Christmas dress will do for a First Communion dress since I waited until the last minute to buy one and the only sizes left were evidently for European kids who walk to school and never eat bacon double cheeseburgers.
7. Cursing stink bugs.
8. Learning every dance in the History of Dance YouTube video (I'm up to Watusi).
9. Scaring Amish people by inadvertently driving through their cow pasture after the detour signs just ended and I figured that the road listed on the driving atlas was really a road and not some cartographers practical joke.
10. Stockpiling water. And barbecue sauce.