Here's how the game works:
I'll tell you how I explained something to someone today.
You guess what it is I was explaining.
1. You only need two little drops. That's enough. You don't need to use the equivalent of two dead horses.
2. Do you see now why I told you not to swing on that _________? Do you understand that I wasn't just being a meany? Now, help me find a screwdriver. This whole bottom of the _________ is scraping the floor.
3. Because it looks better with the long end matching the long end and the short end matching the short end. Although, people will probably trip over it now. But that's their problem.
4. You know how a rotary phone had a wire hooked to the wall and voices came over the wire? And now how with your cell phone, there is no wire and the voices come through the air? It's like that.
5. He was like the Lady Gaga of the 1970s. Except skinnier.
6. You're about a three on that scale. But only because I've only ever seen you dress like my husband dresses when he's doing yard work.
7. I really hate this song. Every time I hear it, all I can think is "This is what Satan will play in hell on Christmas Day to punish Woody Allen."
8. It means “far away”. So in this case, it means you're making it move from far away.
Guess in the comments.
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS!
|A random photo of me in a little red car, significant of nothing.|