2. How not to felt wool sweaters in the dryer.
3. "Lights on when no one is in the room" in the long run equals "we're still not going to Disney World."
4. Running on vinyl flooring in stocking feet equals three to six stitches, at least.
5. Cabbage is your friend.
6. Don't touch the hockey ice with your bare hands. That stuff is nasty.
7. Nice threat, but ultimately, I don't care if you write a tell-all book about me since I'm already writing it myself.
8. Be goofy and outrageous at times. It's fun, most people aren't watching anyway, and the ones who do and criticize are mostly just envious. Or constipated.
9. Butter is worth the fat.
10. There's something about a bound paper book, handwritten notes, and card games.
3 Lessons I've Got Covered
1. Washboard scrubbing is also an important form of social media.
3. Be adorable, mostly.
Read More Josette at MamaPop.com: Advice On How Not To Get “Sweetheart Scammed”: A Handy Guide From MamaPop And USA.gov